China Eastern Airlines is the second-largest airline in China in terms of passenger numbers after Air China. This carrier and Shanghai Airlines( its subsidiary) became the 14th member of Sky Team on 21 June 2011. The China Eastern Air Holding Company is the parent company of China Eastern Airlines Corporation Limited is. The airline was the first airline of China to place an order with Airbus. The A320 series are used primarily on domestic flights which is the backbone of the fleet. It holds great power on routes in North America, Australia, and Asia. The carrier appears to exploit the domestic market potential as it boosts flight frequencies from Shanghai to other Chinese cities. It is even maximizing the pace of international expansion by increasing flight frequencies to international destinations. It began operations to New York City from Shanghai in 2007, making it the longest non-stop route for the airline. In 2016, China Eastern also launched direct flights from Shanghai to Prague, Amsterdam, Madrid, and St. Petersburg.
• You have access through the boarding gate till 15 minutes before departure. Kindly present before that, and avoid missing the flight.
• Some flights do not support online check-in due to system reasons. Please go to the check-in counter at the airport if the system prompts that the flight you booked does not support online check-in.
• The China Eastern Airlines online check-in system is only available for adults who require no special assistance and traveling with flights operating by China Eastern Airlines and Shanghai Airlines.
• Online check-in service opens 24 hours before the flight departs, and the online check-in service of Harbin Airport opens before 21:00 of the day before the flight departure with the exception of American and Canadian airports, while at other airports, the service opens 48 hours before the departure time.
• The customers who checked in online already but who are not able to take their scheduled flight must cancel their check-in online at least 1 hour before flight departure.
• Those customers who checked in online wish to change their seat reservation may contact China Eastern Airlines check-in counters for a seat change.
• Passengers’ valid travel documents must be at least valid for 6 months from the date of return to check-in online.
• It is the responsibility of the customers to ensure the validity of their Entry Visa or Transit Visa before entering or leaving a country as destination or stopover.
China Eastern Airlines offers first-class, business class, premium economy, and economy. You can see the China Eastern Review to get more information about our facilities.
• China Eastern Airlines offers first class on all Boeing 777s. A first-class seat comes with a flatbed seat, direct aisle access, and a sliding door. The aircraft is well-equipped with a bar for passengers to serve themselves snacks and socialize with others. The seats placed in the middle of the Boeing 777 can be turned into a double bed.
Super premium suites
• Super premium suites are featured on all A350-900 and B787-9 aircraft. Their seats have a sliding door and a minibar. The seats present in the middle can be modified into a living room with seating for four.
• Business class comes in many different versions. Business class seats are recliners arranged in a 2-2 configuration on China Eastern’s narrow-body fleet. The seats in this class are one of the Zodiac Cirrus and Thompson Vantage XL, both of which are in a 1-2-1 configuration, or it could be angled flat beds arranged in a 2-2-2 configuration on select A330. Business class seats are modified Thompson Vantage XL with doors similar to Delta one suites on its A350 and B787. Business class seats are Zodiac Cirrus on its B777.
• The premium economy is featured on all the airplanes of Boeing B787 and Airbus A350.
• China Eastern offers complimentary meal service and select A330s, all A350s, B777s, and B787s have seatback entertainment.
Book your plane tickets with China Eastern Airlines and get a great flight experience at the lowest rates. Hurry up now!
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly