Interjet popularly known as Interjet Airlines is a Mexico based airline. This airline is also 3rd largest airline of the Mexico City after Aeromexico and Volaris. This airline operates the scheduled flight from and to places in Mexico including the Caribbean, North America, and Central America and in South America. Add paragraph text here.
This airline is a family business and is referred to as JetBlue of Mexico. You can learn more about the features and offers run by this airline anytime. The experts available at reservations helpline would give some great offers and would brief you about the offers. Now is the time that we look and examine certain in-flight services-
When you plan to fly with Interjet, you are allowed to carry a total of 10 Kg. of baggage that you can devise in two separate bags. And if you are doing so that one of your bags should be of standard size and the other one should be either a handbag or a shoulder bag or a laptop bag. The maximum measurement of your carry-on luggage including the handles and wheels is 55 cm, 40 cm, 25 cm (height, width, breadth). Whereas the Checked-in baggage for different destinations and varied classes if different. To learn about the same ask the experts while you make the bookings at Interjet Airlines Reservations.
TRAVEL WITH PREGNANT LADY
Pregnant lady passengers who fly alone or with family needs to have a 7 month less pregnancy. The lady passenger who has a pregnancy of more than 7 months can travel at their own risk. The experts have some advice for all the lady passengers traveling via this airline.
- Wear loose and very comfortable clothing.
- In the case of a long journey, do not be seated for more than 2 hours.
- Drink a lot of beverages while you are on the flight.
- Try and book your seat near the aisle so that you can move easily.
These are some advice that we give all the preggy ladies. Also, you can tell about your food requirements at the time of booking your flights at Interjet Reservations.
TRAVEL WITH KIDS
Traveling with kids is kind of hectic sometimes because you never know what they are up to. To make your and their journey more enjoyable and comfortable, here are some tips that the experts at Interjet Airlines Reservations have to offer you.
- Minors traveling alone or accompanied should carry their passport or birth certificate for identification at the time of boarding.
- Reach the airport on time to avoid last-minute check-in hustle.
- Wear the most comfortable clothes and make them walk before boarding.
- Try to make your kid fall asleep at the time of the journey.
These are very few steps that you can take care of and can have an amazing journey. Also, you can tell about their food requirements at the time of booking your flights at Interjet Airlines.