Southwest Airlines is a prominent low-cost airline in the United States. One of the major United States Airlines, Southwest Airlines Co. is the world’s largest low-cost carrier. This airline has a fleet of 754 airplanes in service that usually takes 6 flights per day. Southwest airlines operate departures amounting to about 4000 during a day in the main traveling season. This airline is known to cover 100 destinations in the United States. The airlines have their headquarters located in Dallas, Texas. The airlines have preferential status when it comes to opting for domestic airlines. Southwest Airlines Reservations is the perfect choice for you when you want to travel but you are low on budget.
Let’s go on a blog tour to some destinations in Texas that Southwest covers.
The City of San Antonio is amongst the populous city in the Texas state of San Antonio. The city was founded as a Spanish mission and colonial outpost in 1718. Which explains why the city has a great influence on the Spanish culture. The city is famous amongst travelers for being a major tourist attraction. Have a look at what you can do in the city.
- Stroll along the San Antonio River Walk
- Explore the history of The Alamo
- Get in touch of wildlife at San Antonio Zoo
- Know the archaeological importance of Natural Bridge Caverns.
We have more suggestions of things you can do in this city. Know them when you fly off to this city with Southwest Airlines Cheap Flights.
This is a city in Texas that is situated in the far western part of the state. The City of El Paso has a strong federal and military presence. The city is ranked in the top three safest large cities in the United States. The major attraction for the city is its depiction of art and culture. We guide how you can enjoy the city.
- Go hiking in Franklin Mountains State Park
- Do a Mountain gondola ride in Wyler Aerial Tramway
- Have a full family enjoyment at Western Playland
- Explore guided tours of ancient rock carvings at Hueco Tanks State Park
There is a lot more than you can do in the city. Go visit Southwest Airlines Book Flights.
Corpus Christi is a coastal city in the South Texas of United States. The beautiful city is known as Sparkling City by the Sea. It’s inserted into a bay and its beaches are sheltered by Padre and Mustang islands. The Padre Island National Seashore .beautiful seashore houses migratory birds and endangered Kemp’s ridley sea turtles. The city offers the following attractions.
- Relish the marine life in Texas State Aquarium
- See Sea turtle at Padre Island
- See Popular, white sand beach North Beach
- Go swimming & surfing at Port Aransas Beach
So what are you waiting for? Book tickets now at Southwest Airlines.